Monday, March 1, 2010

Kate's Scripture Bag

I have definitely had the sewing bug lately. Maybe it is spring fever or all the cold snowy days we get here in Cleveland. But I have just been in the mood to create. Thankfully I have a lot of unfinished projects and a little fabric stash so I have been able to create some new things without having to go to the store. 

This year I am going to post the projects just so I can document for myself what I have finished this year. Enjoy, if you'd like to take a peek as well.

This weekend I finished this bag/purse for my 9 year old daughter. Yeah, I started it a year and a half ago... None the less here it is. I am pretty happy with how it turned out and my daughter likes it as well, so thats what matters. She is going to use it for carrying her scriptures to church. She especially likes the pockets inside.



The pattern I used is Isabella put out by Sew Unique Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment