Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Color Wheel Quilt


I had so much fun putting together this quilt. Someone in my quilt guild had made a quilt like this and used a white background. I thought it would look lovely with a black background and couldn't wait to make my own quilt! The pattern is from Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts. I was able to check the book out from my library, which was an added bonus! The best part of making this quilt is picking out your fabrics. I was able to use fabric from my stash/scrap fabric pieces for this quilt. I just had to buy the background fabric! I love how it turned out!!

1 comment:

  1. Kate at the blog Arts and Socks sent me over to view your colour wheel quilt. Very well done. I use a colour wheel to help me select fabric colours but haven't made a quilt such as this.

    ReplyDelete