To make this topiary I gathered spanish moss, plastic eggs, a styrofoam cone, extra styrofoam, ribbon with wire in the edge, and a flower pot from the dollar store.
I first put a chunk of styrofoam inside the flower pot to fill it up. Next I hot glued the cone styrofoam on top of the styrofoam in the pot. Then I put glue on a little part of the cone at a time and attached moss. After the cone was covered I hot glued the eggs randomly. I cut off a little of one side of each egg so that it would sit more into the moss. For the final touches I added more moss where needed and tied on a ribbon.(ribbon with wire in the edge will make it easier to reshape your bow every year so it doesn't look smashed) Viola!